Links relevant to the project
- Ontologies from NCBO
- Ontology of Zebrafish Anatomy and Development
- Common Anatomy Reference Ontology (CARO) (also available in OWL format)
- Maintaining inter-ontology relations between species specific anatomy ontologies and CL/GO/CARO
- OBD Phenotype file formats - Includes standards and schemas for PhenoSyntax and PhenoXML
Data typed using phenotype ontology
Morphology image database resources
We also maintain a list of references on Connotea, using the tag "phenomap". This list may be more up-to-date than the bibliography below. Anyone can easily recommend references (and in fact any site or resource) to us simply by tagging it with "phenomap" in Connotea.
Please see also our publications page for manuscripts and posters arising from the project.
- rosen1974 Rosen DE. 1974. Phylogeny and zoogeography of salmoniform fishes and relationships of Lepidogalaxias salamandroides. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History 153:267-325.
- finkfink1981 Fink SV, Fink WL. 1981. Interrelationships of the ostariophysan fishes (Teleostei). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society 72(4):297-353.
- finkfink1997 Fink, S.V. and W.L. Fink. 1997. Interrelationships of the Ostariophysi. In: Interrelationships of Fishes, M. Stiassney, L. Parenti and D. Johnson (Eds). Academic Press, 209-249.
- schulz2007 pmid=17448242