To Edit is Divine
Pages in need of love and care
Please delete items that have been completed!
- Taxon annotation: https://phenoscape.org/wiki/Creating_Taxon_Lists - consolidate and update with: https://phenoscape.org/wiki/Documenting_taxon_concepts_used_in_a_publication and https://phenoscape.org/wiki/Update_Taxon_Lists
- Update VAO documentation (Wasila or Melissa)
- Contact - update
- Outreach - needs new full wiki page based on: https://phenoscape.org/wiki/Main_Page#Outreach)
- Knowledgebase - no central page yet, not even for the category
- Curation page
- Unified Homology page that leades to Reasoning_over_homology_statements, this googledoc and other resources
- Ontologies - consolidate multiple pages about ontologies
- A Software page
- A Resources page
- with links to Phenoscape publications (https://phenoscape.org/wiki/Publications_and_Posters)
- partners, like EoL Fishbase, ZFIN, XenBase, MGI, etc.
- Do we need a separate wiki page with a description of our data in EoL?
- Opportunities (postdoc ads, internship ads, etc.)
- Workshops & Meetings - past meetings need updating Training_and_Workshops and future ones need to go somewhere too
- Phenotype RCN (http://www.phenotypercn.org/?page_id=231) and community ontology resources (http://www.phenotypercn.org/?page_id=34)
- Partners in current project
- Other....google summer of code?
- Front splash page
- Blog/twitter link on front page, perhaps similar to the way it is presented on the Dryad site
- Including link to login for project intranet